certificate of good standing
...and what you need it for
Zertifikat / Certificate of Good Standing - What is the purpose of this document and how do I obtain it?
The certificate of good standing (Clearance Certificate) is a document that is often required by foreign authorities and organizations. Banks and other financial institutions often request these documents to verify the status of a Seychelles Offshore Company to review.
The certificate can be requested to confirm the official information of the company and also that the company is "in good standing" according to the records of the Seychelles Registry. This means that the company record is up to date and the Registrar is not taking any action to remove the company from the register.
This document (Certificate of Good Standing) is often authenticated with an apostille when presented abroad. This ensures that the document is officially recognised as a Seychelles document.
If you have been asked to legalize your company documents, you can obtain an apostille for the certificate of office ownership. Apostille legalize documents for international use so that they are recognized under the Hague Convention.
We can also issue the Certificate of Good Standing to Seychelles offshore companies that are not incorporated through us. Anyone can apply for the certificate through us.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass das Certificate of Good Standing die unten aufgeführten Informationen nicht enthält. Ein Company search certificate wird Ihnen die Details zum eingetragenen Firmensitz liefern. Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Informationen zu den Geschäftsführern laut Gesetz not zur Verfügung stehen und not öffentlich zugänglich sind. Die Informationen zu den Aktionären sind nur verfügbar, wenn das Unternehmen sich entschieden hat, sein Mitgliederregister bei der FSA einzureichen, da dies nicht zwingend erforderlich ist.
YOUR CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING INCLUDES:
- Seychelles offshore company incorporation date
- IBC registration number of Seychelles Offshore Company
- The above-mentioned company was duly incorporated under the International Business Companies Act, 2016, founded.
- The name of the Company is still on the Register of International Business Companies and the Company has paid all fees, royalties and costs due and payable under the provisions of the IBC Act, 2016
- The company is not in liquidation or dissolution
- No proceedings have been instituted to remove the name of the company from the said register
- As far as can be ascertained from the documents filed with the Registrar of Companies, the Company is in good legal standing
- Signed and authorised by the Seychelles Registry
- Can be optionally equipped with a Apostille be issued by the Supreme Court of the Seychelles (at no further cost)
- Will be sent as PDF in an eMail and can also be sent with optional costs with DHL Express Courier be shipped
- Processing time of the Certificate of Good Standing approx. 5 working days