A proof of address is any document, that shows the name of the person or entity we will be dealing with and the address of that person or entity.
When a copy is provided it must be a good quality copy.
We usually accept the following documents (in order of preference):
- a utility service bill (gas, electricity, water, land-line telephone, but NOT mobile phone)
- a statement from a major bank or building society
- a credit card statement from VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Diners
- a certified photocopy of your Drivers License, which should clearly show your name and principal residential address. If you send a certified copy, please copy the front and back of the document
- a letter from a Consular Official, or higher, from your Embassy or High Commission. This letter must bear the official stamp or seal and show the official”s name and signature
- a government-issued National Identity card.